expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

9.12.13

Random chat .

HeyHey!  
How are you? One week ago I wrote a post about my favourites of the month and it seems like you didn't like it that much, am I right? Well, at least, that's what  Blogger says showing the visualisations of the different posts I wrote. I think I'll try to reduce this kind of topic (like girly one), they are more for "fashion blogger" (that I am not and I don't want to be). I will basically stop because I feel like it's not what I started to write about. I don't want/can/should become a fashion blogger or something like that, not my style ahah In any case, this is just a quick talk/update. 
I almost recover completely from the bronchitis. This week I went back at school was absolutely terrible; all the oral and written tests I missed those 5 days I spent at home sick, I had to remake during this week, although I already had other tests. This led me to cry a lot, to swear against everything, to be particularly mad ad anyone for stupid reasons; In few words, I was hysterical (as my brother kindly defined me). BUT all this negativity/hate I had against school...made me appreciate/enjoy even more all those things I do more than study, such as the two acting lessons I'm taking (one of them is almost over, on the 17th we'll have the play we've worked on), scout, gymnastic (that right now is basically coming back to school walking as much as I can) etc. I even started paying more attention on the things I watch and hear. 
I had a small time on Friday afternoon to shopping with mum and I bought a couple of items I've already wear ahah I don't know what about you but I really like to start wearing things when they are new! I can't wait to see how I style them and stuff. 
This weekend I haven't done much. Let's start saying that my weekend starts on Saturday afternoon (because in the morning I have school). I was out with friends during the afternoon and than out again in the evening for a 20 bday aperitif/dinner (this was so cool).
Oh I had the check at the dietitian...it strangely went well. When I told her I started to eat again in a nervous way when I study, she really seemed a bit bothered, and for this reason when it came out I lost 1.3 kg (basically doing nothing special)  she was as surprised as I was!

Okay this blog post is turning into a single chatter about my life and a bounce of events you don't even care about ahah sorry! To make this post a bit more interesting I'll post a picture of how I started decorating my bedroom for Christmas 

The quality is not the best one, this red looks way brighter than the original (made with iPhone)
For the first time I bought these cute little lights for my bedroom. I saw them in many YouTube videos and i thought  they were so cute I couldn't wait to buy them at the Chinese shop, where I was surely going to find them for few euros (100 lights, 4€). Lots of people have them in blue and I personally searched for white/blue lights but then when I didn't find them I realised that maybe this warm yellow light was going to be more adapt to my bedroom, that has cream walls and red items everywhere. 
The deck I got from Butlers is so cute and you can turn it and there's the same print on the other side but in blue, white and maybe green (can't properly remember right now tbh ahah)

Have a nice week everyone :) 
Remember that Life is a game we play !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento