expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18.12.13

A quote from Buddha .

HeyHey! 
How are you guys doing ? I'm doing fine at the moment, just praying not to have an oral test on these final days of school ! On the 23rd morning I will officially be in holiday :D I love Christmas time and this year I have been really looking forward to it! It's even the first time I properly decorate my bedroom for this time of the year; I bought xmas lights, I got a christmassy blanket and a little Christmas tree in wood as well (it is so cute, you can put on it the little balls in wood you find in the box).
I don't have much to write about since the fact that yesterday I had a play at the theatre, the one I have been working for since September, so as you can imagine I've been at the Theatre more or less the whole week for several hours. In any case, the play turned out amazingly and to be honest, the time was flying for me when I was standing on the stage, performing my character (if this is a good expression to use). Oh if I ever write something wrong (expressions, grammar mistakes or anything else), let me notice it in the comment below, I'll appreciate that because I'm here to learn. 
I think I will have time to take pictures of what I bought this period and post some of them below, with the xmas present I will get (because I think I've been a good girl this year :D), and I also have in mind a photography experiment to do, we'll see if I can make it.
On the next post I'll publish two pictures I did for two different contests I'll describe properly :) 

For now, I'll only leave you this quote I wrote on my moleskine, hope you like it ! Wish you best last days of school, if this is an unusual wish..well I'm original ! Ahah 

Made with iPhone 4S 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento