expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30.11.13

November favourites .

HeyHey!
How are you people doing? I hope everything's fine. I'm sick at the moment, I have bronchitis; you basically cough constantly, especially when you lie down. The medicines i'm taking make me tired but at the same time seems like i don't have much appetite anymore, that is great for my diet ahah! For this reason I spent a couple of days home where i didn't have much to do, apart from  reading and playing CandyCrush (really addicting as game btw), so at one point i came out with this lists of things i really liked this month. I hope you'll like them as well.

Make up products

♥ I love mat  lipstick to death! I can go around with no eyeliner, foundation, blusher...but with no mascara and lipstick there's no point for me to wear make up. Well i'm also that kind of person that associate make up with a special day (usually saturday) so i rarely have make up on during the week, like at school etc. In any case, back to the main topic, this month i really liked these two mat lipstick i bought at the local fair where i could buy them for a lower price, but i'm sure you can still find them everywhere.

Deborah - Atomic Red MAT n° 03
Rimmel London - Kate Moss n° 107



This is how they look on my skin. The one from Kate Moss it's darker than what it seems here;it is a burgundy color althought you can't properly see from the picture. 

♥ Always from the make up world, this month i really liked this eyelash curler. It is not from any brand, i bought it at the chinese shop. If i have to be honest i love this object because i never really had one before so i basically like what it does ahah.


Jewelery items 

♥ I wore these two rings a lot because i like to match  gold accessories with black dresses


I bought this one in Germany in a small Supermarket (i guess it was called ''Muller''). It was pretty cheap (2,30
and i had many compliments on it.

This ring has an average shape i always wanted to get but that i've been afraid to use because it could look too serious. The indian stall at the local fair had this amazing burgundy color that i adored. It was 4.

♥ I got this set of bracelets from Primark. As i said, i like to match gold with black and these were perfect for me. They were only 1€. The first one on the top is my mum's one and she got it many years ago, so you won't be able to find it in the same package. 


Clothing items 

♥ I waited to wear this dress so long, i got it at Primark for 13 this summer, and i finally  had the occasion to use it for an 18bday party. The sleeves are a bit more transparent than the rest of the dress. 
(Sorry for the mess in the background, my bedroom was obviously not in order) If you watch this picture from a mobile phone, you'll see me way thinner!


♥ I got this pair of slippers at the local fair. If they look enourmous for you...well they are actually ahah. I have a 39 (IT number) and these are from 40 till 42. But i liked them so much and i decided to pick them in any case. 



♥ I enjoyed wearing my ''big dog'' as well. Now, what i call the ''big dog'' it's one of those big pijama/costume they sell at Primark. I got one that looks like a dog and it was magnificent to start winter with it. Unluckily when i wanted to take a picture of it to post it here i could not find it and i discovered my mum took it to wash, i was also not able to find a picture on the internet. My apologies.

Random random

♥ I have many cases for my iPhone 4S but this one i've been using a lot in November. It's completely made in silicone, also the part in the front and if you like it as well you can buy it here.


♥ I'm really addicted to tea and when i drink it i like to take my time at the table, drinking it from my beatles vintage cup. But lately i need to drink it while i'm busy doing other things. So once it's ready, i like to put my hot tea inside this adorable thermos i got at Primark. The print reminds me of winter time. 


♥ Two days ago i finally got my first tripod. I bought it for a really low price on amazon, compared to the ones you find at the MediaWord. I really racommend this one for those that, as me, would like their first tripod ever. You can find all the information you need here 

       

♥ On the first picture you can see how much i cut my hair. They used to be really long because i did not cut them for one year. At the same time i did the ombrè on them, so they were even more devastated. I decided to cut them and than to re-do the ombrè. This time it happend that it turned out a bit too blond for my natural colour, and during the first days (second picture) i looked like Barbie. Actually i really like them, i'm getting used to this new color.





I wrote a lot about this month, i hope the next one i'll be able to summarize a bit more. I changed a couple of songs in the soundtrack, i hope you like them and if you have a couple of songs's titles you think could match with my blog or that you simply like, write them in the comment below. 
Have a nice December :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento