expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1.11.13

What to do with this blog .

Heyhey !
 Today i reached 105 visualisations (yeeee) of this internet page...and this is pretty awkward for me because i never really thought somone could spent time reading what i write, since the fact i suck pretty much at school when it comes to write a newspaper article, an assignment or anything else. 
Althought no one is an 'official reader' (or how is it called) i think i understood that people do like to hear my opinion about different topics.
 So yesterday, since the fact i'm not feeling well (sore throat, headache and cold! yay! all together as a big lovely family of germs!! -.- ) I decided i was going to do a brainstorming about random things s i could talk about and it came out that i also could share with you something a bit more girly (like outfits, months favourite). I thought about them because these are not long blog post to make, i don't really think i could be able to write much about clothes and make up tbh ahah so maybe these could be posts i write when i'm busy, just not to leave my blog completely unapdated. Maybe some of you could also appreciate that...who knows. Anyway, my realtion with shoppingm, if i have to be honest,  is not that easy...but i'm not going to spoil anything, because i'd like to write about this.
Guess i should read this post all over again because i feel like i abused of the word 'blogpost' ahah 
Soon i would like to post a picture of myself, so you could see who's writing over here :D but i'm not looking the best at the moment so it's better for you not to see this big red nose of mine that makes me look like Rudolph !

I'm over with news..this was a short and fast update. 
ZBOGOM!! (Goodbye in Croatian) 
and also if i'm late HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

Picture i made in my bedroom in Holland


3 commenti:

  1. am the guy from jordan you talked to on omegle
    am sorry my phone disconnected for some reason. i checked out your flickr gallery. u take really cool photos, keep this up i can see you really like this
    well done :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello :) Oh don't worry, i thought that it was for some connection problems. I'm glad you like my pictures on Flickr, it always makes me happy when people appreciate them. How do you find my blog? This is the first comment ever in it ahah

      Elimina