expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18.11.13

25 +1 facts about me .

HeyHey! 
I'm back! I mean, back here, not that i've been anywhere lately, just school house school house and school again. Pretty boring? It's just the fact that on Wednesday there will be a meeting between teachers and parents to look at marks, talk about attitude and other things. So all my teachers just pretend to put as many oral and written testes as they can in two weeks, letting us dying on our books!

Basically this post i'm making today is to introduce other sides of me that ofc you can't see/know through this internet page. So here they are, 26 facts about me!

► I can't sing without my headphones. If i hear my voice, or i know someone could hear me while i'm singing alone in my bedroo...i'll quite immediately! 

► I've never skipped/been late on purpose at school until when i turned 18. In this way i could sign my own autorization without falsifying my parents' signatures. I've done like this because I sucked at copying signatures. 

► When it comes to left and right it always takes me a couple of secs to realize which one is left or right. For the same reason i have problem memorizing the translation of them in the other languages i study. It's not a problem ot anything else, it just doesn't come immediately.

► I'm a talkative person. Sometimes while i'm talking i forget what i'm saying. I starts saying things like ''so...that's why...i mean...don't really know how to say...ehm...yeah...'' and after repeting them a couple of them i confess i forget what i was saying.

► I talk so much my friends have the bad habit to stop listening to me while i'm talking because they're tired to hear me.

► I've been in a distance relationship with a dutch guy of my age for two years, and i regret no one of the moments i spent with him. 

► The 'RS' at the end of the nickname i use (more or less) for every social network/websites, stands for Ringo Starr. I was and i still am pretty obsessed with the Fab4...mostly known as The Beatles. My   favourite one as you can see was the drummer.

► The first cat i got was a grey pussy called Zoe. She arrived at christmas and we thought she was a 'she'. But when it arrived the moment to sterilize my cat, well the vetinarian ended up castrating my animal. And that's how we discovered my cat was a 'he' and not 'she'. Now he's called Zorba.

► I had lots of gold fishes we were used to buy at the local fair we have in my city on the 5th of October. All of them were dying after one year. They started living four years more just when we decided to change name.

► Althought i'm Italian (and Italy is famous for good food) I'm really bad at cooking. My pasta sucks, i can't cook anything, i'm terrible !

► I like order, but my bedroom it's a mess.

► I'm 1.70m (it should be 67 inches...more or less) and i'm not thin. I consider myself quite chubby, and that's why i've done several diets. I'm currently in one, and i lost 5 kgs !

► I used to HATE shopping. I like it now, but not that much, still have some problem when it comes to spend money (i'm a bit stingy but i'm solving this out ahah)

► My favourite food is ice cream. I could eat ice cream everyday at every time.

► Behind my bedroom's door there are lots of papers with quotes and sentences from songs and books that i like. 

► I hate fish, just with the smell of it i have nausea. I also do not like cream and whipped cream, and this is why i rarely eat cakes at bday parties, and i don't drink sparkling stuff (no coca cola, sprite etc.). I lately started drinking beer when i was in Germany and i liked it, althought i can't drink a whole can/bottle of it.

► I do not eat gum. When people discover this when they know me a bit better, they look at me like if i'm an alien ahah

► My biggest dream is to travel the whole world.

► My foot size it's 39 (IT) and, as my size, it's bigger than my friends one. For this reason it annoyes me to give clothes to anyone, i'm not used to it.

My favourite make up product is lipstick 

► I keep every airplanes tickets and bday cards i have. 

► Althought i'm 18, i'm still afraid of darkness. I've always had this fear. It's not darkness itself, just the fact that i can't see/know what's in it.

► I'm a scout (not the stereotype of boy scout we see in movies; i've never sold biscuits and stuff). Here they're pretty cool tbh.

► I'd like to have my own photography blog but i have no clue of how to make it

► I have several tastes of incesce. There's always a different parfume in my bedroom.

► I have at least one cup of tea everyday, sometimes even two.


Hope you discovered something interesting about me and that you enjoyed reading. And now that i've told you some personal stuff it's time to introduce my face to you!


So face, this is my blog. Blog, this is my face, hope you two will see eachother again soon, 
you know, just to avoid shyness ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento