expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

3.11.13

My future .

HeyHey! 
As you may know if you read my introduction, i'm on my final year of high school here in Italy and on June, if everything goes for the best i'll have the final exam. If i'll pass it...i'll finally be out of high school..YAY! Differently from my english peers i won't have a gap year. Hold on, i lied..my english peers are already in Uni...dammit (My school lasts longer, don't worry i didn't have to repeat the year or anything else :P). In any case, i won't have any break between high school and Uni. I'll be over (hopefully) high school at the beginning of July and Uni starts in October. 
The biggest part of my classmates have no clue of what they want to do after school, what they want to become when they'll be adults. I personaly have a clear idea.
There were several situations/people who made me realize i wanted to become an italian teacher abroad, in particular in Germany, since the fact i love the language and the life over there, but also the Netherlands and England could be a good places...we'll see what life will give me.
When i had the exchange with the Netherlands on my 2nd year of high school, the teachers who was organizing the trip on the dutch side was a german woman who teached german (ofc) in Holland. That was amazing for me. A second exchange we had was with the far Australia (amazing experience btw) and when i realized that the girls our partners were studying italian at school i kinda understood that my language is not that bad for the other people in the world. With those girls we went in Perugia (a city here in italy, not so far from my small city) to take a short lessons at the Uni for foreign people who were trying to learn italian. That blow my mind ahah I know, it doesn't seem anything special but cmon when i say '' I would like to become an italian teacher abroad'' i feel so proud of myself!
Actually i'm still searching for the perfect Uni where to go. I got three options to reach my point
- Move to Germany > find a work > start talking a better german > get the lever C1 > get into Uni
- Move to Germany > find a Uni for foreing person > get into Uni
- Stay in Italy > get into Uni for foreign people in Perugia taking lessons to teach italian abroad for 3 years < forget German > move to Germany > get the level C1 > live there 

the last one is the easiest to study but the hardest to make it in germany, but i could make it anywhere else maybe...who knows. In any case, for now this is my plan. Last weekend i've been with my mum who went there for work in a lovely town in Germany called Wertheim. First of all let me tell you... i made amazing pictures. I had the opportunity to go around the village alone for the whole day, just me and my camera. And it was...fantastic! Perfect! But the main reason i went there was that i could use that short trip to collect as many information as i could for the Uni. I got something more than what i used to know before ofc and other information i will get in emails. 

Was nice to share with you this project of mine. I do know is not the easiest things to do and that i'm still young and bla bla bla but hey, LIFE IS A GAME WE PLAY and my parents support me in this so i'm really determinated at the moment.


What do you want to do with your life guys? let me know in the comment below! And if you have any advices for me...go on than! :)




I really like this picture i took in  a Café in Amsterdam last Summer after the Gay Pride Canal Parade. I've always liked it, it gives me the idea i have of Vintage, don't know why, maybe just because of the vinyl. Just wanted to share it :)
 you can find it on my Flickr page  http://www.flickr.com/photos/federicaz/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento