expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14.10.13

Angry me .

Lots of people deal with panic attack, hunger attack (I got that too ahah), claustrophobic attack. Well my problem are the "anger attack". It's not like I went to the doctor and he told me I often deal with anger because of this this and this reason. I figure it out myself after thinking about the way I've been acting lately. I'm not enjoying my life at all. I'm always constantly anxious for everything but most of all I've been getting angrier and angrier in every situation. I know in this way it doesn't really sound easy to understand but with a couple of examples it shock è easier to understand. When I failed at things I don't get depressed, I become really angry with myself and with any one else. 
Recent example; I failed my driving license theory test. These testes are mainly based on lucky, and as I often say "I have bad luck since when I came to the world". On the 17th February 1995 my mum led me out and that 17th was a Friday! (Bad luck day in Italy). In any case, I was angry when I failed the test, I was angrier when I discovered that just for one mistake in excess I was over, I was even more angry when it came out that when I will have to remake the test there will be new testes with 800 new quizzes. When I opened my Facebook page that day, I saw at least 6 pictures of people I know showing their drive license, that they got in the morning, while I was busy failing mine. In that moment I just couldn't take it and I exploded. 
Today happened that I lost my glasses. This made me angry for the whole day and that's why it also inspired me to take my PC and star writing  here for you, my ghosts reader. When I realized is lost them at home I started searching them and this made me late for school, where I had to sign some papers that say you're late and you can be late for other 3 time until Xmas and stuff like that. When I came back home (I was feeling pretty happy for the 7.5 I got in German) I started searching them again, and I could find them. The contacts I used in the morning were giving me headache so I decided to take them off. As resul I'm angry, with a bit of headache, in my garden, listening to relax music that is not particularly helping me...considering the fact that I busted into tears several times. 

Does anyone have the same problem? How do you deal with your anger attack?

Picture i took in Amsterdam during the Gay Pride Parade 2012 ( on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/federicaz/ )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento