expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

11.10.13

Hey hey !

I can't believe i finally started writing! I honestly thought i was never going to do this.
Let's start with a presentation (not too full, not a small introductions ;) ).
My name is Federica and as you can tell from it i'm italian. I live in the center of my country, so i'm not any close to big cities (Rome is the closest 2h30 with car) and in my region we don't have sea! yay!
I'm 18 and on the 12nd of September i started my fifth and last year of high school. You may think i had to repeat the year, well no i've never had it's just that school in italy is one year longer! If you're shocked for this well wait to hear this; I don't have a proper weekend because we have always had school on saturday!
My high school focuses on the study of languages and that's why at the end of my 5 years i'm supposed to be talking in a good way english, french, german and italian ofc. I tried myself to leanr dutch and spanish but..yeah i was not that constant with the study, but i think that, at least for spanish, i could have make it.
For this interest i have in language i'm also a travels lover! I like travelling more than anything else and i think that to leave in Europe is the best thing that ever happened to me because i can fly everywhere and see a thousand things without even being on the other side of the globe. I've also been there..in Australia i mean. Last summer i went there and it was amazing. The things that i like the most about travelling, except for the new places to see and the new faces of people, are the pictures i take. Yes, i like photography, I got a Canon1000D (3 years old..i love that baby!) and every picture i take is a memory and i can't delete any of them (and that's why i finally bought an external memory ahah).  In my future i see myself teaching italian abroad, probably in Germany, and i'll work hard to do this !!
I'm a really talkative person and i think that it may be cool and usefull to write here what happens in my life and what i think about several topics; i said usefull because i think this is just the most perfect way that i have to wreake out all the thoughts i have in my mind .
And today, 11st October, that's where i start my journey! I'm apoligizing in advance for all the grammar mistakes and all the repetition i'll do but remember...i'm just SUPPOSED to be good at english at the end of school ahah kidding, i also want to improve so please, correct me :)

Remember; Life is a game we play! 



                                             My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/federicaz/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento