expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7.3.14

Turning 19 .

HeyHey


On February the 17th was my birthday! Yes, although you're almost one month late, you can also wish me happy bday commenting below, I don't mind about the timing, i appreciate the wishes (i'm joking! ahah). So i turned 19 on a Monday, and since the fact that Monday is the worst day to party, i decided to have a small aperitif-dinner with some friends at my place on Sunday evening. We had something to drink, as white wine, aperol etc. I felt so sophisticated and rich: i'm not both but on my birthday i felt like i could act as if was. It may sounds stupid but after the 4th season of Gossip Girl...you need to feel in that way ahah. After that we had a proper dinner with rice and meat, served as in a buffet. I had fun during the whole evening and we waited all together until midnight, you know, just to give sense to the evening (it was not my birthday for the whole time ahah) and after the cake and the presents almost everyone left because the day after was Monday, hated Monday. 
I unfortunately don't have any picture of the evening, I don't really know why. I have a picture of the dress i wore, here it is. It was my mum's present, since the fact that as dress it not that cheap! The shape of it it's amazing and also the yellow was not that bright, kinda mustard, loved it. Sorry for the water-closet in the background but i realized I didn't have a picture of my outfit until when i decided to go to bed so I used the first mirror i found, unfortunately was the toilet's one. 

Yellow dress from Zara - Peter Pan collar (gold and black beads)  from Hotice
The main birthday present i got was this Canon lens, the 50mm. I wanted it for so long. It's not the best one in terms of value for money, but it was until one or two years ago. It's not expensive in fact and let me show you guys some pictures i did with it. Also the other pictures i did for this blogpost are made with the same lens that, i think, i won't be able to remove anymore! I'll use it constantly, it's amazingly good.

Blanket from Butlers -  Lamp from IKEA
Few days ago my grandparents came over and they brought me their presents (in collaboration with my other relatives). I'm not the kind of person that often wears belts and particular scarfs, I often chose average, monochrome ones, but i'll try to wear both the presents i got.
I wear this belt on an average grey sweatshirt from ThinkPink with a brown leather jacket on. 
This green scarfs with black chihuahua printed on it it's from REACT. I find the metal box really cute :3
I liked my presents, maybe some of them are still on their way. Some friends of mine, in fact, live in other city so when i'll receive something i'll update this blogpost, or maybe i will  just re-write a new one, as an haul post...we will see.

Hope you liked this blogpost with a new quality for photography ! Have a nice weekend everyone :)


Twitter ✳ Instagram ✳ Flickr ✳ Tumblr ✳ Bloglovin 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento