expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

23.3.14

Goodbye winter .

HeyHey

I got news ! Tomorrow, so on Monday morning, I will leave for my last school trip..yeeaah! 
As some of you may know, travelling is my biggest passion, with languages and photography. 
I literally couldn't wait to leave, these past two weeks were extremely tough because of thousands of testes and other situations that stressed me out. 
We are going to visit and stay for two days in Budapest and for the rest of the week we'll go in Prague. I've already been in Prague with my family, I guess it was 4 years ago, but I'm super excited to go there and visit all over again every spot of the city, because I really enjoyed it the last time I went. And let's face it: travels and holidays with parents are nice, but with friends and classmates they are even better.
I actually don't have here with me the paper with the excursion program, but when i'll be back i'll write everything about my school trip abroad. 
Since the fact I don't have anything else to say about this in this blog post, I want to properly say goodbye to the cold season, posting a couple of pictures I did on those two days when we had snow here.

(Canon 1000D - basic lens 18-55mm)
 I did this from my bedroom, it was an amazing view! Of course I spent the whole afternoon in the garden taking thousands of pictures, but here i'm going to post just this one, because for me it's so...cozy! My blog already has a ''spring theme'' because this is my favorite season. I don't like shorts and bikinis, and that's why i always had a bad relation with the summer time, and, on the other side, I don't like winter that much, although, I have to admit, I'll miss hot chocolate and tea, my big hot duvet and snow.

I'm glad to see that there are more of you reading what i write, i hope i'll have a proper feedback in the comment below as well ! Have a nice week ! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento