expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

4.3.15

Skiing in Madonna di Campiglio .

Good evening everyone !

I wasn't around for a couple of week. Last time I posted something was few days before an important exam, and I'm glad to announce you that it went really good.
That same week was my birthday, I turned 20, yay ! Next week I'll try to write a blog post, in order to show you my birthday presents, so that maybe you'll find an inspirantion for when you'll have an occasion in which you would like to buy something special for someone. 
On Saturday 21st I left with my parents and brother and the four of us went skiing in Madonna di Campiglio. I came back on Saturday afternoon and since Monday I restarted having lessons at Uni. Basically that's why I've been doing lately !

Today I'd like to show you some pictures I took while I was in the North skiing. Since when I was 4 years old, my parents taught me to ski, as it was a huge passion for both.
As I previously mentioned, I went in Madonna di Campiglio, a really nice place located on the North of Italy, that has several skiing areas around it, being on the Alps. We booked an apartment that was so close to the sky slope that once I almost arrived at my house's door still on my ski, because there was a lot of snow and they hadn't yet removed  from the roads. 
I'll leave you to the pictures that can describe that week better than my words. 

This is Madonna di Campiglio, lovely ! 
This is the starting point used for skiing races. In fact, the 3-Tre is an amazing ski slope where they often have huge ski competitions, even world championships. 
 And I think that these two are the only one pictures I have of myself ! In both I had to face a sort of  storm; it was snowing, cold and windy !

These are some goods I bought to take back home. The infusions have vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, orange and other thousand spices that I adore ! I probably picked the worst bretzel of the 4 I bought, but I can assure you that it was delicious! The beverage on the right, that is the same contained in the small bottle, is the Bombardino. It needs to be drink while still warm, I had mine with a little bit of cocoa powder on top, although usually it's served with whipped cream on top. It tastes amazing and is a mix of Vov (an egg-based liquor, or ''egg flip'') with rum (pirata), coffee (calimero) or whisky (scozzese - scottish).

I hope you liked these pictures and that one day you'll have the amazing opportunity to taste the Bombardino ! Have a nice weekend !

Fede

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento