expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

13.3.15

Turning 20 !

Good evening everyone !

After (almost) a month from my birthday I decided to write down a proper blog post on how I spent the 17th of February and what I've received as presents.
On Monday 16th I had an important exam. It went really well, so the following day was going to be really relaxing and perfect anyway! 
When I woke up I decided to take a bath, thing that I rarely do. For this special occasion I decided to use for the first time ever...a bath bomb. 
I've never really use one of them before and, in fact, I was so excited when I received one for Christmas. This one is called ''Granny takes a dip'', and it turns your water in dark pink, almost burgundy in my opinion. It smells delicious, a mix of ginger, pepper and lemon (as it says on the description of the product).

Than I decided to treat myself...again. Although I'm terrible when it comes to cook, I tried to make myself some pancakes, and they turned out pretty good. I honestly don't think that the recipe  I used was the original one, in fact I found it on GialloZafferano.com, an Italian cook website. If you have any suggestion, please comment below and let me know. 
The rest of the day I was busy doing different things, it was Tuesday after all.
I properly decided to celebrate my birthday on Thursday the 19th, inviting over in my country house few friends. It was a really pleasant evening ! I was wearing a simple plain blue dress (although in the pictures it seems purple), with long sleeves and that turned out to be a little bit too short for me, after taking it to the seamstress.
In order: Andrea, Giacomo, Federico, Davide, Gioele, Mario, Andrea, Giulio, AnnaMarta, Ilaria, Sara, Sofia, Valentina, Giorgia, Lucrezia, Chiara, Lorenza, Elia e Guido.
As I previously wrote, I'd like to show you the presents I received. I'm not doing this to show you what I've got and brag about these things, I'm only trying to give you some ideas if you'll want to make a gift to someone.
I have no idea about the prices because, as I sad, they were presents. I also apologize for the multiple location used to shoot the pictures, I took them in different days, whenever and wherever I could, so that's why.
Stockings and socks from Calzedonia
I'm obsessed with Adidas' classical model. I've been buying a pair of this since when I was 8, and luckily this year they released that old model I love, and I was so happy to finally find my number ! - Adidas Stan Smith
Bracelets from DonnaPiù
Plain basic grey and black tshirt - Fortini Sport 
Henri Cartier-Bresson - Clémént Chéroux (Contrasto Editore) - Grazie Leo :)
Lighters with letters on - Diddi was the surname I used to introduce myself when I was a child, because it seems like Federica was quite a long word for me to pronounce !

Hope you enjoyed this blog post, I wish you all an amazing week end! 
Fede

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento