expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22.1.15

Please Diana and random notes .

Good afternoon everyone !

Obviously I wish good morning or evening to all of you who are reading this post later or who live in time zones different from mine. 
As you may or may not have noticed,  I finally discovered how to change a couple of songs on the music bar on top of the blog, and that I found a background that I like more than roses. It wasn't flowers fault, it's just that they're the background on my phone and laptop as well. 
Than, I'd like to inform you that, with enormous surprise, this morning I saw that this blog reached 2K visualizations AND that this week I passed, with a pretty good mark, the language test I had in Uni to see if I was level C1 in English :)  

Now let's move to the main topic of this post. 
On Sunday morning, a friend of mine told me that, on Google+, he noticed all the links I posted about my blog. He was curious and he came into this page, read something and liked it ! It may seems quite normal for you, but it wasn't for me. Fact is, if I write in English and I don't post anything about this blog on Facebook, is mainly because I don't want people who live around me or that know me, to read it. There's nothing that I'm ashamed of or that is so particular that no one knows about it, I'm just both afraid and annoyed of their judgments.

BUT, knowing that there are Italian readers or people that may know what I'm talking about, without too many descriptions...I can think about new topics that I previously considered useless to share.
Today, for example, I'm going to write about a music band. 
Thanks to a friend, I started reconsidering Italian music in October, discovering groups as the Gazebo Penguins, I Ministri and the ''FASK'' (Fast Animals and Slow Kids).
Randomly I saw that a group of guys, few years older than me and who live in my area, were in a band, won a competition and had the opportunity to make a CD, to record their own songs. When I heard a couple of them, I already knew that I really liked them ! The whole album, although it was their first one, turned out to be one of my favorites. They are known as ''Please Diana''. Some of the musicians are friends of mine, and I knew the others because, as I said, we all live in the same area. 
I don't know much about their history, but I bet you can discover more on their website, where you will also be able to find their Twitter and Instagram accounts, Facebook page, YouTube channel etc. 
You can download their songs and you'll ''pay with a tweet''. This means that, promoting their albums on both Facebook and Twitter, you ''pay'', and you can download the album (for free, basically). 
Although you may or may not understand the lyrics, I highly recommend you to listen to their songs, they're really great. I had the opportunity to shoot some backstage pictures, when they were recording their new music videos, and I had sooo much fun. 


I hope that you enjoyed reading, I wish you all a good weekend and have a nice day !

ℱede



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento