expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16.1.15

I'm back...for good !

Hi everyone !

First of all, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Last time I wrote a post here was still 2014, and it wasn't even December, it precisely was two months ago. 
Not many things happened during thise period I haven't been around, I think I only focused more on study, evenings out with friends, Christmas holiday, scout trips and other adventures. However, my routine stayed the same, except for few occasions. 

I always knew that I'm one of those person with thousands of problems with their bodies, I can rarely stand the comparison with someone else, I find myself having so many defects I don't even remember them all. When 2015 started I noticed that many friends of mine, who wanted to lose weight, to run a marathon, to grow their hair, to leave this country and this city...they (almost all) achieved what they wanted. And why is that? Because they worked for their goals, they didn't spend the biggest part of their time complaining about what was wrong in them, they switched from passive to active. 
What do they have that I don't ? The strength and the will to try. Now, these are two things that I'm going to buy at the local shop and I won't find my size as always, it's something that I certainly have inside me, it's only up to myself to grow these two elements.

This is what I though when I took paper and marker (I don't usually find pens so easily in this house, same for pencils, that, I have to say, I'm enjoying using lately) and I wrote down my New Year Resolutions. Now, I won't write them here, mainly because half of these things are quite private and involves other person as well BUT it's enough for you to know that I want to take a better care of this blog. Last year, around this month, I decided that it was time to retake this internet page and make out of it a place where to share my thoughts, and so I did. Only because I didn't cure it, both in style and with new content, for two months or so, this doesn't mean I won't be able to restart from where I've left. 

As the title says, I'm back for good ! If I'll be able to I'm going to change the background image and the songs...but only if I'll find the way to! 

Bad hair, oversize jumper, glasses...this is me 80% of the time!
(Sorry for the poor quality, couldn't take a proper picture with my DSLR, and that's when the webcam came in)

I wish you all a great weekend !
FedeRS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento