expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5.6.14

How to be grounded .

HeyHey
What's a blog for? Why did I start this page? Because I wanted a ''place'' where to write down my thoughts. No one of you readers knows me, and if you do...you won't come up in the street saying ''hey! I got an advice for you to solve out your problems'', so i'm okay with writing about myself in a random way. Let's do this!

Tonight something happened; my parents discovered that I've been skipping school on purpose (without them knowing about this) some times during the school year. I'm grounded for the first time in my life. My parents are one of those couples that always agree on everything, and that's really annoying. Basically, I don't know for what reason, maybe just because Karma does exist and it's against me, they decided to check out the electronic register for the first time this year. And guess what? they found out about my 'unauthorized days out school. So here I am, waiting for my finals to start on the 18th of June, and until that day my only friends will be my books; I'll have to spend Saturday nights at home, no car available for me (yes, I did take my drive license recently and no, I won't be able to live the amazing experience of driving alone any time soon) and the work I got as photographer, for the final exhibition of the gymnastic association I used to train with, it's basically gone, because I'm grounded also for those days. 
I'm hoping for the best at the moment, maybe the fact I'll be forced to study will have some results and I'll be able to finish high school in a good way, with a good marks on the final exam. But I think that after this tremendous year, it's a really rare possibility. 

Another thing I wanted to shortly write about are the movies I saw recently. In my list we have ''The Help'', ''Adam'', ''Finding Neverland'' and ''Rain Man''. If you haven't seen them, go download them, they're amazing. I really enjoyed watching them. 

Tomorrow I'll have the play I've been working on with the rest of the group in my acting class at school. We're gonna put on stage ''Così è, se vi pare'' by Pirandello (Italian writer/play writer...that I adore!). Hopefully it will come out in a really nice way. We tried all together with our dresses for the play and let me tell you that this afternoon we were so incredibly perfect! Cross your fingers for me please !


That's it for this week. As I said, it was really random. I'd like to restart making nice nice blog post with pictures etc. but I'm not in the mode and I don't have time. Most of all, I need a place where to write so, here it's FedeRS for me.
 Have a nice week/weekend :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento