expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30.5.14

Drive license and books - Update #1

HeyHey
This is a really quick update. And when I say quick, this time i'm not going to write the usual 50.000 words blog post. 
Sorry I haven't been writing much, I've been very busy with school and summer is so close that I may start crying thinking that until the 10th of July (or something like this) I'll be able with my final exams.

Lately I've been enjoying reading, a lot! In particular, I finally decided, thanks to a friend of mine that kindly borrowed me this book, to start reading one of those books that you've heard about many many times but that you've never seriously consider as something to read. And I'm talking about John Green's ''The fault in our stars''. I'm reading it in English, and it's so amazing how easily I understand. At first I was a little worried because I usually have difficulties in reading in English when it comes to a proper book, instead of a short test or something else for school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to write a review, or at least something that will pretty much look like one of those long comments about a certain book. 

Another important event...oh yeah, yesterday I took my drive license! I finally did it and I'm so proud that I made it at the first attempt. When it came to the theory part, I failed the first time because I studied by myself and it was the period in which it was not clear what kind of test I was going to do. With this I mean to say that here in Italy there were a certain kind of testes for the drive license that had to be replaced with new ones, the Europeans, with new things to study. When I had the theory test, it should have been the first time with the new testes but they kept moving the exact date, and at the end I studied for both, so this meant I was not fully ready for both of them. And I failed (with 5 errors, maximum to get it done is 4...ugghhh!!). The second time, with the new testes, went perfectly, as yesterday's practical exam. The only thing I'm a little bit upset is that the ''minister of transport'' (or however I can translate it) printed my drive license with a mistake. It was written that I need glass when I drive; this isn't exactly wrong because I have glasses but I'm not blind without them, I only miss few degrees. So yeah, they broke it in front of me, while I was holding the marking pen to finally sign that plastic card that was going to lead me to freedom...kinda dramatic in this way, but that's basically what happened. In one week my card will arrive and I'll be authorized to drive on my own, but untill that day it's like I didn't have my examination yet. All my plans for the weekend are ruined; they were not great because I'll just work as photographer for a couple of birthday parties but still, I feel the taste of loss in my mouth! (If this is an expression I can translate).

So really this is it, I'll post as soon as I can, a picture of me driving...or at least a fake one in the car :) 
Have a nice weekend xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento