expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

3.5.14

Spring haul .

HeyHey
How's the weather where you live? Because I'm Italian, and this country is known for the amazing weather...BUT not this year ! It rained constantly in the past two day, and since the fact it's supposed to be spring, this bad weather annoys me a lot !
Anyway, as I wrote at the end of my latest blog post, I still have some items I bought in the past month that I haven't showed you ! So...let's get started, shall we?

Clothes

◆ I'm starting with my favourite clothing piece at the moment, that is this super cute chiffon blouse in white, with a lace collar! How cute is that? I literally am obsessed with it !
Chiffon white blouse with lace collar - Privilege
◆ It doesn't look as good as it is live, but this sweatshirt it's amazing. It's longer on the back, it has this eiderdown seam on the floral print...it just includes several different details I like to have in a sweatshirt !
Floral eiderdown seamed sweatshirt - Local store
Jeans - Zara basic
◆ This is the other clothing piece I've been using non-stop since when I bought it in Prague. I like the color of it, the fact it has a detailed collar, and...it's a shirt so, I already loved it !
Peachy chiffon shirt with peachy details on the collar - New Yorker
◆ It doesn't really look good on me, because I have a large hips and a narrow waist, so when I wear it I look like a meringue. But I loved the material and, I have to admit, that the quality it's awesome!
(Sorry for the bad lighting but the sun was going crazy!)
Pleated high waist velvet black skirt - Oasap.com  
◆ They didn't cost much, and they look kinda bad in this picture, but I saw this same pare of short sweatpants in one of my favorite youtuber's video and I decided to get them, also because they really costed few euros !
Grey sweat-shorts - Store in Prague
◆ I rarely buy striped clothes, but this little navy and white striped tshirt i found at Bershka in Prague was absolutely perfect to pair with everything!
Striped tshirt in navy and white - Bershka 
Beauty

◆ As you may know, I'm obsessed with this brand of mat lipsticks. I own 5 of them and I just can't get enough for how awesome they are! This color is a strong pink, not too bright because the mat effect reduces the brightness. 
Atomic red 19 mat lipstick - Deborah 
◆ When it comes to remove my make up, as first step I use this soap that it's just amazing! I rarely have to use more than one make-up remover wipe. And it also smells delicious !
Cleanser make up remover with rosehip from Chile - Bottega Verde
◆ As everyday perfume I used to have this particular fragrance, and I recently rediscovered it ! It smells really nice.
Aromatic myrrh perfume - Tesori D'Oriente
◆ Always from Bottega Verde, I used to have, for the winter time, this moisturizing cream that had honey extract or this one, with olive oil essence. For spring time I decided to go for something more ''refreshing'' so I picked up this flower moisturizing cream that it's really light and it's a good product.
Moisturizing cream for normal skin, flowers essence - Bottega Verde
Accessories 

You've already seen these sunglasses on Instagram or on the previous look book. I really am happy that I finally found a mirrored sunglasses in a nice shape that looks good on me! There are no plants drown on the lens, it's just the reflection of an fir in my garden.
Mirrored Sunglasses in Blue - New Yorker
◆ And last, but not least, this blue ring I bought at Pimkie when I was in Prague. I usually have troubles in finding the right 'ring size' for my fingers, but this one was an easy one, even to pick. I like the color of it and the shape as well !
Blue Victorian Ring - Pimkie
I hope you liked this blog post, as always. Sorry for the lack of links for some items, but several shops in which I bought these stuff don't really have a website where to buy the items. 
I wish you all a great weekend :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento