expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18.4.14

New haircut .

HeyHey
Yes...I finally did it...I got an haircut !! To cut my hair has always been a dramatic experience for me, since when I was 13, when i realized I always had short hair.
I did the so called ''shatush'', so the discoloration of my hair, two years ago, and I was happy of the result, they turned out in a really good way. Than, in November I cut my hair a little bit (just the tips that got ruined during summer) and I did the discoloration again, at the same saloon. Unfortunately this time I turned out as a Barbie! It was really hard for me at the beginning to get used to that ''light yellow!'' (because they turned more yellow than blonde) but at the end I got used to it and I didn't even notice how much that treatment ruined my hair!
The other day, more precisely on Wednesday, my mum took me with her to the new hairdresser she goes to, that is way better than the woman who turned my hair in yellow (in my mum's opinion). And I have to admit that...she was right.
The tips of my hair has been cut out, and the hairdresser also trimmed them (not sure if this verb is the correct one), to make them less heavy, and I also wanted to try this fringe that I saw on a french girl I met in cruise few years ago. The biggest change is in my hair color though. It's impossible to remove that yellow effect, so it has been covered with this hair dye that nourish and repair my hair, and of course gives them the same blonde effect...but in a proper tone this time! 

Do you like it ? Write me down below in the comment please :3

(iPhone 4S's camera)
Peachy shirt - New Yorker
Black jumper - local store
Atomic Red Mat Lipstick n 6 - Deborah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento