expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7.7.14

Motivation Monday #1

HeyHey

I run into this video few minutes ago. It was made by one of the YouTubers I follow, he's not my favorite one but I like how you he can make both prank videos but also those that help you reflect about life. I'm talking about Sam Pepper and one of the last videos he uploaded on his channel ''60 seconds that will change how you think'', with the participation of the Logan brothers, from Vine.

This is one of those videos that lots of people may label as fake and average when it comes to give people an example of gratitude etc. Still...I don't care if it was all organised, if everything was previously decided and than filmed, I just like the message that it is supposed to transmit to the Internet. 




It made me think a lot. I'm not really sure of what I'll do if someone would come over me in a restaurant asking for food, I can't even say for sure that I will act as the guys in the video now that I've watched it. I know that I like the message, that I think it's important to help people reflecting, with fake or real videos the effects should be the same.

It will literally take away 60 seconds of your day, check this video out and reflect
''We make a living by what we get...but we make a life by what we give''
Have a nice week :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento