expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28.5.15

@Update 4 - May and June, many events plus exams

Good morning, or as they say in Australia ''G'day !''
I'm not in Australia right now, just saying ! 

More than a month has passed since when I published something. 

May is one of the busiest month of my year; the lessons' end coincides with the medieval festival in my city (that we won this year, for the 3rd consecutive time) and many other local events. For example, this weekend there's going to be ''Cantine Aperte'' (Open Wineries): you pay something like 10euros for the transport, usually a small bus, so that you're completely sure that the driver (who's not one of your friends) won't surely get drunk. Than, when you arrive, you need to pay 5euro for the glass of the even, that you can refill as many times as you please, throughout the day. Unluckily, this same weekend, there's going to be the election of the new region's president. I was selected to work at the polling station, where I'll spend Saturday afternoon and the whole Sunday...obviously sober ahah.

At the beginning of June there's the first part of the summer exam session, than every school's theater goups is going to performa  certain play, every sports club will perform a final exhibition and so on. I'll try to take part to as many events as possible, but in the meantime, I'll have to study. 

There are so many things to write about that I lost count and that I didn't really wanted to describe that much. I preferred to live the moment, enjoy the experience and not constantly think about pictures to upload on the blog to show you, and other things. I realized that I enjoy writing in order to create a sort of journal, something that I'll update whenever I have something that is truly worth describing. 

I said everything and nothing in this post, hopefully I'll soon update, but I'm not sure. Living summer as it comes :) Have a nice weekend !
Fede


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento