expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28.1.14

Recycled sweaters .

HeyHey !
What's up guys? tell me everything you want, even the most stupid thing in the world...but comment below please! I reached those 300 visualisations last week (that already grown to 334 *.*) BUT i feel like i want to hear your real opinion on what i write. I suck at school when it comes to write compositions (even in italian), i hope this aversion fro writing doesn't reflect in my blog posts as well, get it? (a bit complicated to explain in my own words).
So yesterday i was looking for high-waisted skirts and shits on website as Romwe and Sheinside. Basically I noticed that the biggest part of the sales are on the so called ''over sized sweaters''. To be honest with you guys, i find nothing interesting in the sweathers/jumpers they sell, often they're particularity is just the fact they look bigger on our bodies, there's no peculiarity in colours, fantasies, patterns * I'm talking about average jumpers as this one, not about sweatshirts *
Looking at those clothes i realised that i could have the same effect with on of my dad's old jumper. Of course they look oversize on me, they're quality is really good and i don't have to spend money!
These are the sweaters I personally LOVE at the moment. They have nothing special, except for the fact they're basic and big :)

I did this collage using Picasa...it was hard, believe me!
Since the fact that these jampers are my dad's and that he is 54...I don't think you can find these same sweaters but the poin is that you should try and ask you dad, uncle or even your mum if you're smaller than her (my mum is 1,60 and i'm 1,70...my shoes number is 39, she has the 37...we exchange basically nothing -.-). 
These are some of the jumpers i picked up, others i don't use are really beautiful but they look enourmous on me, and in that way i look ridiculous! I like all of them; the first one has a pattern similar to the ''nordic'' and ''christmassy'' ones that are in vogue at the moment, the blue one is perfect with shirts under it and the last one i like how simple it is with those two white lines. They all look great with leggings. I usually pair the first with (false) black Dr. Martens, the second with my (false) Timberland boots and the third one with brown UGGs.
The brand of the blue sweaters should be Conte of Florence and the beige one is from Henry Lloyd.

I hope you'll soon go steal something on your dad's closet! If you find something you can modify as well i suggest you to watch this quick DIY done by one of my favourite Youtuber, CutiePieMarzia (she is italian as well! : D)! Comment below, even correcting my grammar mistakes (I'm absolutely sure i made some, so you've work to do ahah). Thanks for reading!

2 commenti:

  1. those sweaters are cute :3 You're lucky you can wear something out from your dad's closet
    Nice blog btw. Keep on blogging :)
    Please also visit my new post on my blog if you don't mind
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/choose-fashion-21-makeup-review.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're the second person who comments here! yeeaah :D Glad you like my blog and this blogpost, we usually don't give enough trust on our dad's clothes but i discovered that we really should. I took several things from his closet ahah Thank you for the comment, have a nice day!

      Elimina